Friday, December 10, 2010

One Handed Kitchen Container

As someone with cerebral palsy on the left side of my body, I have found that the tasks that prove the most challenging for me are in the kitchen.  One simple product I found that made cooking less frustrating for me was the OXO "POP Container"

This way I do not have to struggle at all to open a container for my sugar, flour, or anything.  The frustration it saves me is well worth the price.  I am excited to get more for Christmas!
Features & Benefits
  • Airtight seal with the press of a button
  • Modular stacking system for optimal countertop and pantry organization
  • Set includes: 1 4.0-quart Container, ideal for a 5 lb bag of flour or sugar. 1 2.5-quart Container, ideal size for rice, pasta, breadsticks. 1 2.4-quart Container, ideal for cookies, crackers. 1 2.1-quart Container, ideal for spaghetti, linguini, lasagna. 2 0.9-quart Containers, ideal for brown sugar, nuts. 2 0.5-quart Containers, ideal for tea bags, candy, sugar cubes. 2 0.3-quart Containers, ideal for spices, dried chilies, bouillon.
  • Square shapes maximize space-efficiency
  • Container corners allow for easy pouring
  • Pop-up button serves as handle to lift off lid
  • Also great for use in the garage, sewing room, play room and more
  • Silicone gasket is dishwasher safe, hand wash other parts
  • BPA-free

  

No comments:

ShareThis